Marketing PlanBRIDGET MORRISSEY GROUP brokered by eXp Realty
The bottom line is this: we want to sell your home 1. For the most amount of money 2. In the shortest amount of time 3. With the least amount of hassle.
My “27-Step Home Selling Strategic Marketing Plan” to sell homes for sale is how we accomplish your goal.
1. To expose your Mystic Stonington Westerly area home for sale to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers;
2. To educate all interested prospects on the unique features and lifestyle benefits your home offers;
3. To help you get the highest possible sales price for your Mystic Stonington Westerly area home;
4. To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and problem-free for you;
5. To educate and assist you in the most effective ways to present your Mystic Stonington Westerly area home for the greatest buyer impression;
Marketing Plan Elements:
1. Submit your home listing for exposure to over 1000 active agents in the Multiple Listing Service system in CT and RI.
2. Present copies of your home listing to our company’s active agents who, each day, work with interested and capable buyers;
3. Present you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the greatest possible price;
4. Place your home on company tour schedule to be examined by agents working with motivated buyers;
5. To promote your Mystic Stonington Westerly area home in Android Phone Notifications in many different locations
6. Create custom publicity flyers about your home for personal distribution to active agents in the community;
7. Create a custom flyer of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by cooperating agents showing your Mystic Stonington Westerly area home;
8. Create a custom “listing notes” to be placed in your home for buyers to reference home features, lot, utility, and tax information, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical, and other buyer benefits;
9. Maximize showing exposure through professional signage;
10. Promote your home to the public through Open Houses;
11. Promote your home by distributing flyers, brochures, and making personal announcements at networking meetings;
12. Educate you and potential buyers on the numerous methods of financing the purchase of your Mystic Stonington Westerly area home;
13. Suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely, to interested buyers;
14. Send a personalized postcard to residents in your neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home;
15. Personally notify your neighbors about your home, neighborhood benefits, and their knowledge of potential buyers;